Thinking that the previous designs were lacking something, I thought about adding some colour to the design. I redid the chevrons in a cleaner manner, rather than using the blur tool on a high setting to make them I instead did each one individually and kept it going. I used the colour yellow again to really push the message of ‘dangerous’ (Peligroso). I used the same techniques as I did previously to add the snakes on top, this time without all the guidelines in the way. I like both designs, and while the top one may seem a better fit for a logo on a clear bottle and on paper etc, I like how the second one looks with the more transparent, ‘boney’ looking snakes.